We are looking for a dedicated Account Manager for our Swedish sales team, however working out of our Copenhagen office. You will be directly responsible for ensuring that all leads are contacted professionally through direct customer contact. The ideal candidate has previous sales experience from a similar position or similar customer-oriented role.
We expect you to be a reliable professional who is able to balance customer orientation and a results-oriented approach. Your overall goal is to identify opportunities with potential customers, partners and strengthen this for long-term profitable relationships.
You will be part of a sales team, but it is also expected that you can collaborate across marketing, customer success and tech.
- Daily contact with existing customers (own customer portfolio) and establish contact with potential new customers
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline for Swedish customers.
- Collaborating with marketing in order to achieve active campaigns, partner sales and outbound activities.
- Give demonstrations of the Rackbeat platform and how to utilise integrations
- To challenge and advise our customers with the aim of giving them the best information on how to utilise our products and partnerships.
- Control of the full sales cycle towards a lead.
- Close dialogue with the sales team and the rest of the organisation.
- Native Swedish language skills
- Communicate fluently orally and in writing in Swedish, preferably also English.
- Experience from similar positions
- Enthusiastic to communicate with customers both via phone, email, and on occasion face to face
- Have demonstrated an ability to handle several ongoing sales at the same time
- You need to optimise the customer experience
- Team player who has previously worked with / succeeded in teamwork.
- Drive to learn Rackbeat / WMS space, as well as the ecosystem around Rackbeat
- Proactive and focused
- Flair for IT, apps and online tools