Do you love customer service and do you speak Swedish? Then it might be you we are looking for. As we are expanding our presence in the nordic region, we wish to offer our Swedish customers a seamless native speaking service, creating a unique 360 degree experience in both product and dialogue. To reach that goal, we are now expanding our Customer Success Team.
The ideal candidate has previous experience in customer service, but most importantly you are passionate about helping, you breathe service and have a solution-oriented and proactive behaviour. In this position there will be direct customer contact via phone, email and chat. Besides offering a best in class live-support, we also want to offer our customers a full suite of self-help via support videos, webinars and articles. We aim to know and understand our customers so well, that we can stay ahead of their needs and wishes, and by that continously improve our customer journey and engagement with them.
Your task here will be to get our customers off to a good start, as well as help create a best-in class helpdesk universe. We expect you to be a reliable professional who thrives in teams where we all work towards the same goal, which is not just “happy customers” but "Rackbeat Ambassadors". You will be a part of our growing Customer Success team of currently 5, but it is also expected that you can collaborate naturally across Marketing, Sales and Tech.
- Direct contact with end- customers, with focus on our Swedish market.
- Daily contact to existing customers via phone, chat and e-mail (Support is open 9 to 15).
- To challenge and advise our customers with the goal of giving them the best conditions to use our products/services.
- Daily close cooperation with our Customer Success Team and the rest of the Rackbeater team.
- Support customers from problem to solution, while ensuring great interaction in all stages.
Our expectations to you:
- Native/fluent in Swedish both written and verbally, and preferably also in English
- Experience from similar position and/or SaaS industries.
- Loves customer contact and loves to communicate both in writing and speech.
- Can keep a cool head and have an overview to handle several cases at the same time.
- Eager to optimize the customer experience and thinks end-to-end.
- Eager to learn about Rackbeat, the WMS space and the ecosystem around Rackbeat
- Proactive, structured, customer-centric & self-disciplined
- Tech-savvy with a general flair for IT, apps and online tools
- A true teamplayer, who wishes to engage, take pride and ownership of how we succeed as a collective team.